Using this method, I made #1 a birthday shirt that has his name and 2 on it.
1. I cut out the letters and number I wanted out of freezer paper and ironed it on the shirt.
2. I put a box inside the shirt so the bleach wouldn't soak through.
3. I put pure bleach in a spray bottle and made sure it was on spray instead of stream.
4. I sprayed the shirt with bleach and waited about 10 minutes for the reaction.
5. I peeled off the letters to see the creation!
6. I used a hair dryer to dry the shirt a little more and then washed the shirt to make sure all the bleach was off of it.
It was super cheap and a really easy, cool way to make a personalized shirt.