We are talking about sewing this week on Today's Housewife. Be sure to stop by and check it out! Click over to see pictures of my most recent projects below:
* Name Blessing Cross Stitch from Joyful Expressions--You can find the ones I have for both of my boys. Cross stitching is fun, but it takes a long time! Check out the website--she can make a chart for any name and any verse that you want for a great price!
* Nursing cover for my sister-in-law who is due at the start of next month.
* Quilt for my soon-to-arrive nephew. Here is a preview.
* Reuseable Coffee Cup Sleeve--These are super easy and a great way to use up scraps! Plus, it's a nice homemade gift for Christmas or birthday! I have added rick rack and embroidered letters to a few of mine too!
* Car pillow--Mine looks slightly different because I did puffy tires, but Dietrich loves it. I was just excited that he knew it was a "truck" when he saw it!
* Embroidered items for new babies using my new embroidery machine!