Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Sewing Month!

We are talking about sewing this week on Today's Housewife. Be sure to stop by and check it out! Click over to see pictures of my most recent projects below:

* Name Blessing Cross Stitch from Joyful Expressions--You can find the ones I have for both of my boys. Cross stitching is fun, but it takes a long time! Check out the website--she can make a chart for any name and any verse that you want for a great price!

* Nursing cover for my sister-in-law who is due at the start of next month.

* Quilt for my soon-to-arrive nephew. Here is a preview.

* Reuseable Coffee Cup Sleeve--These are super easy and a great way to use up scraps! Plus, it's a nice homemade gift for Christmas or birthday! I have added rick rack and embroidered letters to a few of mine too!

* Car pillow--Mine looks slightly different because I did puffy tires, but Dietrich loves it. I was just excited that he knew it was a "truck" when he saw it!

* Embroidered items for new babies using my new embroidery machine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...