Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A's Quilt on his BIRTH Day

My sister-in-law decided to decorate her son's nursery in sports, so I decided to make him a quilt to go in there. I ended up picking mostly baseball fabrics and I love how it turned out. I did a large patch (9 1/2") disappearing nine patch. It ended up being 48" x 48" after washing. I even added a little tag on the back using my embroidery machine. I love this touch.

After I cut off the sides to square it up after quilting, I had enough to make a little pillow. I sewed them together, cut them in half, sewed them together, etc. It turned out really cute. I had absolutely no scraps left with this quilt!

I think he likes it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...