Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tiny Quilt


I started working on this quilt today and got pretty far, but it's really tiny. It will end up being 21" x 29" if I put a 3" border on each side. I was planning to put the black and white stripe on each side and the bubble gum as the binding. I was going to do the doll quilt but I wanted to follow a zig zag pattern, so I switched it up. Now I know I should make my squares a little bigger! I am thinking this will turn into a cuddle quilt for D or any future children instead of a bed quilt obviously, so I'm going to put something fuzzy as the backing. Any thoughts?
Update: My mom said it needs to be bigger. I'm going to add a blue row and then do each of the rows again so that it is about 40 x 29.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...