Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sandwich

I told my husband I needed to make a sandwich last night and he didn't know what I was talking about since we had just eaten. Thankfully I had JUST ENOUGH safety pins to get the quilt sandwiched together. I plan to quilt it this week even though it makes me pretty nervous.
*Note my concentration face--I was working hard to do this right!
I plan to machine quilt it. Since I didn't do flying geese, some of the corners have 8 layers of fabric, so I'm just going to do a zig zag following the middle of each one and then free motion (I think) on the black and white border. I'll put a picture of the back on when I finish.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Are you machine quilting? Hand quilting? What's the plan!?!? It is so cute! I've been wanting to make a zig zag quilt for a while now, but triangles and I are not exactly best friends. What does the backing look like?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...