Friday, June 13, 2008

Fiestaware!

Fiestaware is awesome! I have been a collector of Fiestaware for a number of years and have got quite a collection in many different colors. I have vases, plates, bowls, coffee mugs, tea cups, pitchers, and many other kitchen accessories. I have never had a problem with it and I think it holds up great! I love it because it's so colorful, looks nice and is a great quality! I also love that it is not very expensive compared to other everyday plates. They also have a collection of Christmas/holiday plates and glasses that are very cute. Recently I bought a plate that we'll use for special celebrations that says, "It really is all about you!" and has dots all over it in many colors, so it will match everything! Check out my Fiestaware squidoo page to start a collection of your own!
I guess the only connection it has with Spanish is its name. Maybe that's why I love it so much!
Check this out: Fiesta Kitchen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...