Thursday, June 12, 2008

Deals this week

Thankfully I was checking Money Saving Mom the other day and noticed she had some deals for Wal-Mart right before I was heading there. So I sat down, clipped the rest of my coupons and got them organized. With my list in hand, I headed out and saved 66% of my bill! It ended up being $10 for some stuff we needed, but I got a lot of it free--plus overage! Thanks MSM!
Then I headed to Kroger with no list. I was able to save 59% just by looking through the ad and my coupons. I got some milk for free because I bought 2 things of cookies and Pop-Tarts (which I was out of)! What a deal!! I still haven't tried CVS... I don't get the Sunday paper any more because double packs are now $3 instead of $2. I might start that next week...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...