Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Personalized Baby Burp Cloths

Well, I've started a new hobby! I got a sewing machine for Christmas and with my mom's help, I've learned to use it! We saw this baby burpers a friend of mine had on her registry that were $14! I knew we could do better than that, so out we went to buy the diapers, ribbon and other supplies necessary to start.

On Monday we made a few and even colored the diapers to make them look a little different. I put them on the "For Sale" e-board in my school district and have already got an order! I have way underpriced them though and only make $2-3 per burper (because we personalize them with the baby's name), so we'll have to figure that out. So we have a lot made and just need to sell them now. They make a great baby shower gift and I plan to give one to the shower we have at my school next month. Who knows, maybe we'll sell all of them! Here's what we did. I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Tara Williams said...

these turned out waaay cute! how did you dye them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...