Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CVS Deals...

Well, I went to CVS today (early because of teacher in-service) after getting coupons off of couponloop. I got $11 worth of CVS stuff (toothbrush, cotton balls and storage bags), so I used a $2 off coupon. I also got the Dawn for free ($.99 with $1 off coupon). I got the Fusion razor deal (minus a $2 coupon). I didn't buy too much stuff but most of it we can use (or we got it for free). I think I currently have about 7 bottles of dish soap. I think we only used one bottle last year somehow... We were in desperate need of cotton balls. I used my 9 ECB from a few weeks ago, a few coupons, a $2 off $10 CVS brand coupon, and $4 off $20 purchase. My total ended up being $3.74 OOP. I also made $12.99 ECB.

I had some issues with the guy who checked me out. Every time I gave him a coupon, he called the manager over. I was not allowed to stack the $/$$ coupons she said. I had to check out 3 times because he read the fine print on the Dawn that said only 1 coupon per customer. He said he has to turn in a paper when he goes off work documenting what happened in his transactions. Weird. It was kind of frustrating, so maybe I'll find a new CVS. I do love CVS though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...