Sunday, January 13, 2008

Do you SQUIDOO???

What exactly is Squidoo and why should you join it?

According to squidoo.com, "Squidoo is a website hosting hundreds of thousands of lenses. Each lens is one person's look at something online. Your take on football or business or the best thai food in town.
Lenses are free.
Lenses pay a royalty to hundreds of great charities. [or you]
Lenses get you credibility and traffic... and lenses only take a few minutes to build."

I have been a member of Squidoo for about a year. My
brother first started doing this. I have about 20 lenses out there including my freebies lens and lenses about many of my favorite things. They are so easy to make and just take a few minutes each day to update. That's one reason I love them. Another reason is that I make around $25 a month added to my paypal account just for having these out there! If you'd like to join, please check it out and then use my referral link! It really is THAT easy (and fun)...

It didn't look like there were too many great deals at CVS or Walgreens this week. I just plan to buy the fish oil vitamins at CVS with some coupons I have (and I'm waiting for some $/$$ ones to come out). Then at Walgreens I might take advantage of the rebate on the Glade Scented Oil Candles (how would this rebate work if it rings up as $6.99/2?) and the oatmeal. Not super exciting, but I had too much fun last week I guess!! I also got a double batch of coupons from a double newspaper on Saturday night from Wal-Mart and cut a ton out. Now I have to organize them!!

Romans 5:8 (NASB) But God demonstrates his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, I am going to signup for Squidoo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...