Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recent Projects

I've made a list of things that I'd like to make. It's long. Son #2 is getting more mobile and sleeping less during the day. I love getting to know his personality more, but I love him even more when he sleeps during #1's nap! That's the only time I really get anything done.

Sandra's blog recently had an auction to raise money for their adoption. I made this cute tank top for 4th of July. My mom asked where I got the star from and was amazed when I told her I had made it. I looked up "wonky star" on swagbucks and just traced the one I liked off the computer. It was hard to part with, but I think I'm going to make myself one too!


I have also completed another thing on my list, but I can't post it for a few days. My fabric stash is mostly shrinking these days, which makes me happy!

I just finished my 8th quilt. You can see all of them in my right sidebar. I also have #2's quilt top done and 1 that I'm *slowly* working on binding. I just found out that machine binding looks alright and is amazingly fast--30 minutes versus about 8 hours by hand! Good thing to know! Until later...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...