Friday, April 17, 2009

Quilt Top #3

I just finished my disappearing nine patch quilt top and I love it! It measures 39" x 63" so far. I like it a lot! The binding is going to be the little yellow squares and the backing is going to be the solid dark purple. This was a pretty easy top to do...it has only taken me so long because my son is now requiring more attention since he's 6 months old! Hey, I don't mind though! His other quilt is still in sandwich form because I'm nervous about actually quilting it! Ideas for a name??

4 comments:

Becky said...

I made a disappearing 9 patch for a a little girl's doll quilt and I too loved doing it. It was so much fun to watch the transformation. And easy to achieve.

Yours is just lovely.

KLee said...

Love the colors. Great job!

Elizabeth said...

Dear quiltfriend,
I got your mailadres from www.quiltinggalery.com, and I have a question to you.
My sister is, after an exiting period, finaly pregnant of her first baby.
Now I would like to make a bright-colored quilt for her. To welcome the baby to this world
with a quilt from patches from all over the world. I try to collect scraps of 12x12 cm (5x5 inch).
Do you have a piece of fabric that may be suitable, perhaps you would sent it to me.
I would really like to use it!

Many thanks and warm greetings,
Elizabeth Kremer
Wedderweg 91
9665 JM Oude Pekela
Netherlands
http://beautysalonambiance.blogspot.com/

craft-crazed said...

wow Kama! this looks awesome! I wish I wasnt so slow and could get some of my projects finished... and blog more :)

Candace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...