Friday, June 6, 2008

Fiesta Friday

Today I am really having a fiesta!! I am officially done teaching...at least for now. I've been a Spanish teacher for 6 years (with a 2 year break in the middle to do mission work in Toluca, Mexico). I've really enjoyed teaching, especially these last 3 years. I found out I was pregnant in January (due in September), and I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, so it wouldn't work to continue teaching next year! Finals were this week and yesterday was my last day of in-service. Today is summer day #1!
I am so excited about the baby coming...and any future children (which will make my teaching break longer)! Life is going to be so different! I'm going to have time for my coupons, CVS trips, sewing, scrapbooking, getting organized, decorating the baby's room and everything else I've had to put off until the summer! Sure I'll miss my students and the teacher-friends I have, but the future is more exciting right now!!
The only Spanish thing on my mind right now is...SIESTA!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sounds like fun- hope you have time to talk to your amiga Sandra with that long to do list! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...