Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I will praise you

 I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Psalm 139:14

I had a different plan for this week's Bible verse for the letter "i," but changed my mind while at Bible study today.  We usually do a take-home craft and this was sitting in front of me, perfect for the boys to learn and it started with the right letter!  Perfect! 
I used the mirror shapes from the church and let the boys color on one.  Then they got to put glue on the back to hold the foil in.  I wrote the verse on the foil and we said the verse.  I came up with a few motions to try to help them remember the verse and plan to go over and over it.  I want them to know that they were wonderfully made by the Creator of the universe! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...