Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Target Clearance!!

We aren't finding out what we're having, but that doesn't stop me from shopping--I just buy a boy and a girl outfit... Whichever we don't use will be gifted away! I got these SUPER cute outfits for a steal today at Target. They were having a great clearance on a lot of their baby clothes. The first picture is a little cap, gown and blanket for $4.98 instead of $10! The second and third pictures were their 4th of July clothes--$1.99 instead of $8!!! The little girl headbands were $.99!! Plus the bibs come in 3 packs and only one of the girl ones says "4th of July." The other 2 match the outfit! The boy bibs have 2 that say "4th". So cute!

4 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Great deals! Wish we had a Target close by...my dh doesn't though!

Thanks for visiting, the plain white "weight loss apron" is on public display now...don't knock anyone down rushing over to see it as it is not near as cute as others!
;0)

marigold said...

Hola Kama! Congrats on your pregnancy! I love that you are buying stuff without knowing the gender of your nino. Great deals at Target!

p.s. I love your hair too!!!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Congrats on your pregnancy, Kama! Isn't it fun to shop for clothes? We didn't find out what we were having either. I mosty picked out neutral clothing before my daughter was born, and we chose neutral bedding too. That way if we end up with a boy someday, he will be able to use the bedding and newborn/0-3mo. clothes. Two other good sources for gear and clothing are consignment shops (I got lots of clothing with tags still on from there!) and craigslist.org

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! www.kellymom.com is a great breastfeeding resource. I will also be writing more about it on my blog in the next few weeks if you'd like to stop back by!

Take care,
Steph

Mrs. Sprinkles said...

I love, love, love that little girl's 4th of July outfit!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...